Utility Service Providers
When people and businesses depend on your organization for vital needs like power and water, you need a recycling partner that can provide a dependable solution for your scrap metals. Removing and recycling scrap metal can be a large task for utility service providers given the quantities and varieties they produce.
Often there are environmental laws and regulations affecting your electrical co-op, utility company, or municipality. Throw in recycling, and it can become very challenging for the procurement officers, project managers, and supervisors.
Our experienced team is here to organize scrap metal recycling for you. We’ll show you what we know, so you can make informed decisions on setting up your metal recycling program.
From developing a recycling program for your business to adjusting an existing contract or obtaining a quote for new services, Gardner’s trusted team delivers the answers you need. In addition, Gardner Metal Recycling is well versed in both state and federal recycling regulations, so we can help you follow these laws as you properly dispose of the scrap metal you no longer need. Our experts will streamline this process while providing you with the most competitive pricing for your scrap metals.
How It Works
- Schedule a consultation: An expert with Gardner Metal Recycling will discuss your specific needs so we can work together to plan a smart and reliable solution. We can send an expert to your site to gauge the scope of the project and volume of the scrap metals.
- Present a plan of action: From logistics to container service to procurement. We will create and present to you a plan for your specific needs.
- Schedule and implement the plan: We will coordinate and schedule with everyone involved in the plan. If it is a direct pick up, we will schedule all trucking needed. If containers are required, we have a full range of containers to suit your needs.
- Process and settlement Our trained personnel will sort and value your scrap metals. Our separation and sorting processes maximize return for your organization. Once complete, will send a settlement report for your review.
- Payment: We can issue payment anyway your organization prefers. Be it through ACH, wire transfer, check or cash, we have you covered.
We can handle it all so your organization can stay focused on the business at hand.
Prefer to Come to Us?
- Gather your scrap.
- Call (512) 645-2803 or contact us for a price quote. When you’re ready, load up your scrap and plan your dropoff at our Gardner Metal Recycling facility in Austin.
- Pull up to our loading dock out front, and a professional scrap metal recycler will attend to your dropoff. As you fill out the required paperwork, our employees will unload and have your scrap metal weighed. Our expert team members will provide you with a price quote for your scrap metal.
- We’ll pay you on the spot in exchange for your material.
With more than six decades of experience, Gardner Metal Recycling offers the knowledge base and customer service you need for your metal recycling program. Call (512) 645-2803 or schedule a consultation today to learn more.
Utility and power service scrap metals we commonly buy:
- Aluminum: Insulated and bare aluminum cable, ACSR, electric meters, gas meters, signs
- Brass: All types including red brass and yellow brass, whole water meters.
- Copper: All types, including #1 and #2 copper pipe and wire, insulated wire, electrical connectors
- Electronics: Various types of electronics including electric motors, motherboards, power supplies and heat sinks
- Ferrous (iron, steel and tin): Many types of steel, tin and iron including cast, structural, plate, prepared and unprepared, steel cable
- High-temperature metals and exotic metals: Including Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, Nitronic, molybdenum, titanium and tantalum
- Stainless steel
- Lead acid batteries