Scrap Metal Recycling in Buda
If you’ve got leftover scrap metal at your Buda home or worksite, we are here to help you recycle it. Gardner Metal Recycling has been a family owned and operated Austin recycling center in Central Texas since 1954. We love where we live, and we love serving Central Texans by making scrap metal recycling as stress-free as possible.
We offer a variety of metal recycling services, from scrap metal pickup to on-site container delivery and demolition services. Best of all, we even offer on-the-spot payment for the following materials at our South Austin facility:
- Aluminum (aluminum can recycling, window & door frames, sheet and aluminum alloys)
- Copper (all types of copper, including #1 and #2 copper pipe and wire)
- Brass (all types, including red and yellow brass)
- Stainless steel (all types)
- Electronics (various types including electric motors, motherboards, power supplies and heat sinks)
- Ferrous metals (various types of steel, iron and tin, including cast, structural, plate, prepared and unprepared, cold rolled and busheling)
- High temp. alloys (Hastelloy, Inconel, Nitronic, molybdenum, titanium and tantalum) Aluminum cans
When you visit us here at Gardner Metals, our friendly staff will do all the work unloading and sorting your materials for you, so that all you have to do is count the money we pay you for your recycling. We also offer commercial pickup scheduling, project consulting, dumpster rentals and demolition and clearing services. And at just 8 miles northeast of Buda, our Austin recycling center is a quick drive away. Getting rid of your scrap metals—and getting paid for it—has never been more convenient.
Ready to recycle your Buda scrap metal? Contact us today to find out current prices.