Dumpster Rentals in Texas
With the population of Texas booming, the construction industry is growing to meet housing and business needs. The rise in production also creates an overflow of scrap metals that can be recycled for gain. Companies with a variety of specialties can profit from a commercial recycling program, such as:
- Contractors (HVAC, plumbing, roofing, general)
- Electrical technicians
- Remodeling professionals
- Utility agencies
At Gardner Metal Recycling, we provide convenient containers and roll-off dumpsters as part of our commercial metal recyclingservices. Whether you would like a single unit for a build project or you need to develop an ongoing pick-up and delivery program at your plant site, our scrap metal recycling containers are a flexible, safe and practical way to manage your scrap metal.
Metal Recycling Dumpster Near Me
We understand that no two businesses operate the same way, which is why we offer a large selection of options for metal scrap dumpsters. Our units are multiple sizes, and some offer features like locking lids. Unit types (measurements in height x width x length) include:
- Collapsible cages. These 3.5 ft x 4 ft x 3 ft units are great for sorting small amounts of scrap. Their size makes them easy to store indoors, which is helpful for valuable or hazardous materials.
- Gaylord cardboard boxes. Triple-wall construction makes these 4 ft x 4 ft x 4 ft pallet-sized boxes super heavy duty. Gaylord boxes are well suited to indoor storage of wire and other electronic scrap.
- Steel containers. At 5 ft x 6 ft x 4.5 ft, these durable containers can hold machine shop scrap or other small project scrap.
- Tall metal containers. The additional height of these 6 ft x 5.5 ft x 5.5 ft units provides more room to store bulky scrap pieces from small jobs.
- 20-yard roll-offs. For small renovations, 4.5 ft x 7.5 ft x 22 ft dumpsters may be all you need to collect scrap metal for recycling.
- 30-yard roll-offs. Medium remodels or small construction jobs could necessitate our 6.5 ft x 7.5 ft x 22 ft roll-off dumpsters.
- 40-yard roll-offs. Large renovations, construction or demolition projects may require one or more 7.5 ft x 7.5 ft x 22 ft dumpsters for metal scrap collection.
The Professional Metal Recycling Yard to Help Your Business
If you’re looking for metal recycling dumpsters near you for your next project, call Gardner Metal Recycling to set up a time for us to deliver the unit to your site. You can also come to our scrap yard to select the best dumpster for your job.
When the dumpster is ready for pickup, contact our team and we will be there within 48 hours to collect your container. If you prefer, you can also return the unit to our scrap yard yourself. Either way, we have the tools and skills at Gardner to help you get the job done your way.
Want to work with Gardner Metal Recycling on your next project? Contact us to learn more about how our dumpster rentals in Texas can help you efficiently recycle your scrap metal and improve your company’s bottom line.