Call 512-975-2955 to Request a Quote Now
Whether you are an electrical, plumbing, HVAC, demolition, or a general contractor—or another type of contractor altogether—the expert team at Gardner Metal Recycling stands ready to serve your scrap metal recycling needs. We know you’re looking for someone honest that you can trust to deliver transparent weighing, competitive pricing, and dependable service.
We don’t hide our process or our scales. You’ll be able to see your scrap metal load weight going in and going out. Afterward, we pay you the full posted rate on the spot.
Do you have a large project? We will customize a plan for your business to make recycling your scrap metal quick and easy. We can drop off bins or roll-offs right at the job site, and return to pick them up at a convenient time. Or you can bring your scrap right to us if that’s easier. Want a combination of both? We can make that happen, too.
Gardner Metal Recycling knows your time is valuable. That’s why our friendly staff makes things simple and straightforward so you can be unloaded, get paid, and be on your way.
How It Works
- Gather Your Scrap
Preparing your metal can help get you the best price. We buy the following:
- Aluminum: Bare and insulated wire, pipe, fittings, faucets, tubing, radiators, coils, frames, storefront, flooring, railing, cable and plate, window frames, signs
- Brass: Plumbing, fittings, faucets, vails, decorative and fixtures
- Copper: Pipe, tubing, fittings, bare wire and cable, insulated wire and cable, bus bar, connectors, radiator coils, cable and bare copper
- Electronics: Various types of electronics including electric motors, motherboards, power supplies and heat sinks
- Iron/tin: Includes structural, sheet, panels, pipe, plate
- Stainless steel: Sinks, fixtures, pipe, tubing, plate, rail, structural and plumbing
- Miscellaneous: Includes compressors, steel, chillers, A/C units, blowers, electric motors, disposals, water heaters, UPS batteries, lugs and breakers
- Call (512) 645-2803 or contact us for a price quote. When you’re ready, load up your scrap and plan your dropoff at our Gardner Metal Recycling facility in Austin.
- When you arrive at our facility, head over to our service entrance and one of our professionals will attend to your dropoff. We will unload and have your scrap metals weighed. Our expert team members will provide you with a price quote for your scrap metal.
- We’ll pay you on the spot in exchange for your material.
Get Scrap Metal Price Alerts
The Recycling Solutions You Need
Whether you load up your scrap in barrels and bring it to our facility or you arrange for a pickup, Gardner Metal Recycling is ready to help you recycle your scrap metal. In fact, we offer the following services for contractors.
- Demolition and Clearing. We bring our equipment to your demolition job site, clear away all the scrap metal, transport it to our facility, weigh it and recycle it. All at a competitive price for you.
- Scrap Metal Pickup Service. Have a lot of scrap metal sitting around and no time or equipment to bring it to us? No problem. Give us a call, let us know what you have, and we’ll schedule a time convenient for you to come and haul it away.
- Metal Recycling Container Rental. For long-term projects, we’ll bring a container to your job site for you to fill as you progress through the job. Once it’s full, call us and we’ll come pick it up, leaving an empty container in its place. We won’t stop until the job is done.
- Recycling Solutions. If you have ongoing scrap metal recycling needs, we offer scrap analysis, volume projections, handling procedures, sorting for value, storage recommendations and pickup scheduling. For those who need decommissioning, we offer these services as well.
No scrap metal recycling project is too big or too small for the experts at Gardner Metal Recycling. Call (512) 645-2803 or contact us today to see how we can customize our services to best serve your business.