Manufacturing and Industrial
At Gardner Metal Recycling, we know what manufacturers need from a recycling partner. That’s why we deliver reliable weighing and competitive pricing. Our process is open and transparent from start to finish.
It’s also why we work with you to customize a plan for your business. Whether delivering a bin or roll-off dumpster to your job site, scheduling regular pick-ups or creating a combination of both, we want to be a partner you can trust and depend on.
From manufacturers to machinists to sheet metal fabricators—and everyone in between—Gardner offers the experience and knowledge you need to develop and maintain a recycling program for your scrap metals.
How It Works
- Schedule a consultation with Gardner Metal Recycling to discuss your specific needs so we can work together to plan an efficient, no-hassle solution.
- Choose a container, and we’ll drop it off at your chosen location. If you plan to collect a large amount of scrap metal over the life of a project, we can deliver a container that suits your needs to the site. From boxes to roll-off dumpsters, we have a full range of containers for you. Let us know what you want, and we’ll drop it off according to your schedule.
- Once the container is full, give us a call and we’ll come pick it up within 48 hours and, if needed, replace it with an empty container.
- Gardner Metal Recycling pays a fair price for your scrap metal.
Prefer to Come to Us?
- Gather your scrap.
- Call 512-292-1022 or contact us for a price quote. When you’re ready, load up your scrap and plan your dropoff at our Gardner Metal Recycling facility in Austin.
- Pull up to our loading dock out front, and a professional scrap metal recycler will attend to your dropoff. As you fill out the required paperwork, our employees will unload and have your scrap metal weighed. Our expert team members will provide you with a price quote for your scrap metal.
- We’ll pay you on the spot in exchange for your material.
What We Buy
Gardner Metal Recycling buys a wide range of scrap metal, including:
- Aluminum: All types including shavings, all alloys, plate, and sheet
- Brass: All types including red brass and yellow brass, shavings, solids, plumbing, sheet
- Copper: All types, including pipe, bare wire and cable, insulated wire and cable, shavings, solids, sheet
- Electronics: Various types of electronics including electric motors, motherboards, power supplies and heat sinks
- Ferrous (iron, steel and tin): Many types of steel, tin and iron including cast, structural, plate, prepared and unprepared, cold rolled and busheling
- High-temperature metals and exotic metals: All types including Carbide, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, Nitronic, molybdenum, titanium and tantalum
- Stainless steel: All stainless steel including, 304, 316, restaurant equipment, sheet, plate, solids, shavings
- Raw metals, turnings, end mills, worn parts and end-of-life machines
Gardner Metal Recycling stands ready to meet all of your scrap metal recycling needs. Call (512) 645-2803 or contact us today for an price quote or to discuss a customized plan for your business.